Stickman Mission Stickman Mission

Awesome!

For such a short and simple game, it's incredibly entertaining. Go make a sequel, but make it longer.

Madness:sanford AV Demo Madness:sanford AV Demo

Numerous problems

1) It's a test. Tests belong in the dumping grounds, not in the portal.
2) Spikes don't kill you.
3)Shitty graphics. The light follows Sanford, and if you fall off the platform the screen goes dark with the exception of the actual platform.

In future, I'd suggest not submitting a "demo" unless it's a decent demo. And don't ask for good comments in a description for a shitty test.

Hank combat test Hank combat test

I agree with the others

Keep working on the game, cos it looks awesome. But this is a test. No enemies, no weapons, no background, nothing except the music and the character. Don't submit tests, because this is the kind of reception they'll get.

YouPong YouPong

Nice concept!

A really good idea, and a really good game. Addictive, original and very very fun. Great job!

BCO76 responds:

Thanks DrunkenMonkey123!
I'm happy you liked the game, keep playing!

Avoid Faces Avoid Faces

For your first flash game...

It's actually really good. Nice controls, simple but enjoyable concept. I personally think it's a pretty good game!

pac-man jump pac-man jump

Needs improvement

It's okay... but it does need improving. Instructions would be useful, and it's way too short.

Colour the world Colour the world

Great

I think this is an awesome game, personally. It's a good concept, it's fun to play and it's pretty addictive. A 10 from me.

w7y7a7t7t responds:

thank you my good sir, it means alot coming from a man who picture is of cartman

Galactic Miner Galactic Miner

Pretty damn good

Reminds me of the game "save the moon". Hope this gets accepted!

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

OMG

This looks so awesome!

Save the Moon Save the Moon

Awesome concept

And very fun, for what it is. If you're looking for a game with great graphics, then this probably isn't for you. But if you want an addicting, entertaining game then this is most definitely a game for you.